8/12/15

Mother's Day {2015}

This year for Mother's Day it ended up being abnormally cool! The kids were begging to go do something ''fun'' so we settled on the carnival that was in town. What better way to spend Mother's Day than to enjoy watching your kiddos have fun, right? :)
They always want to do this fishing game!
He chose a giant inflatable bat...what great idea! HA! :)
What do you think is running through his mind?! So ornery I tell ya!
After we were worn out from all the fun we headed to On the Border for some yummy fajitas and margaritas! :)
Can't think of a better way to spend the day!
I did get some fun gifts from Elena -
 I would just like to point out what she means by me always saying goodbye! LOL! Each morning the bus picks her up and then goes around the block and comes back around in front of our house about 8 minutes later - I make a point to always try to go out and wave goodbye to her on the 2nd trip around and she loves that I take the time to say goodbye twice in the morning! (sounds a bit funny without the explanation though!) :)
and hearing this little voice say "Happy Mama's Day" is just icing on the cake! :) Love my babies!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...