8/15/15

Linds' B-Day Celebration!

For my bestie Lindsay's birthday this year we made a trip up to KC to hang out and go to a Royals game! We even picked up some fun cookies to surprise Lindsay with! She loved them!
 I mean how can you go wrong with wine and cookies?!?!
 We headed to a local bar for happy hour and appetizers and I had to take a picture because we all ordered a different drink! Impressive variety I must say! Cheers!
 Almost game time!
 It was an absolutely beautiful evening for some baseball!
 Then it started to sprinkle :( Boo.
Then it turned into a bit more than a sprinkle!!!! (Yup - that umbrella blew backwards from the crazy wind!)
Lindsey was sweet enough to share her poncho with me! Man it was so hot in there! :)
Then the rain really started coming down and we saw lightning heading our way  so we decided it was a good time to bounce!  
We headed back to the hotel for dinner, drinks and girl talk and it was a perfect end to a fun birthday celebration! Love ya Linds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...