12/21/09

Bowling.

Robert and I have always loved bowling, so when our friends called up and asked if we wanted to go this weekend we were excited! :) We dropped off Elena at my parents and headed out. Here are all the lovely ladies getting ready to bowl.


I think I can hear Linds and Robert saying "cheese" in this picture!

Makes me think of those T-shirts that say ''Real women have balls'' LOL!

Apparently real men do too!

When we were leaving I realized that my shoes were "Linds" brand!!

And Robert had to play the claw game that was there and win a couple balls for Elena.
Fun times!!

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I look pretty squinty in the last pic. ;) Thanks for a fun time girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't even mention how you and Robert schooled all of us!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...