12/29/09

15 months.

Yes, my little one is 15 months old today~and I can't believe it! I am having some trouble dealing with the fact that she is turning into a toddler and not my little baby anymore. Sometimes I look at her and just can't believe at how fast she is growing and maturing. I am also having difficulty with random little things about her growing up, like realizing that I can't shop in the 'newborn' section of the stores anymore ~ I know it is silly but sometimes things like that make me tear up! But enough about me - what has Elena been up to recently? Let's see...
  • She only has TWO teeth!! Isn't that crazy?!
  • She loves music and to dance.
  • Her vocabulary is nuts! I swear she is learning and saying a new word or two everyday.
  • She is starting to pick up on Spanish, especially body parts.
  • Dora and Elmo are still her favorites but Mickey is starting to give them a run for their money.
  • She loves to talk on the phone, especially to her Grandparents. If she hears a phone ring, even on TV, she puts her hand to her ear and says "hello".
  • She has started kissing everything! She gives us kisses all the time but she also kisses her stuffed animals, dolls, her reflection in a mirror, and even pictures in her books! She is such a little sweetheart~it makes our hearts melt. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...