12/21/09

Gift Exchanges.

We had a couple of gift exchanges this past week. This first was girls only so I left the fam at home to enjoy a girl's night out.

I got a bottle of Christmas wine as well as a cute wine stopper and cocktail napkins that matched too - loved it! I had a great time with everyone but I guess I didn't get the memo on the tacky Chrismtas sweaters! :)

The next party was for everyone and it included a Mexican feast so Robert whipped up some of his delicious enchiladas!! Yummy!!
Elena sampled some before we left for quality control! (I think they passed!)

There were a ton of kids at this party so Elena had a blast! All the kiddos got to open their own presents - because it would just be mean if the adults all got presents and the kids just had to sit there and watch! Notice Elena patiently waiting for her gift.

She got a doctor kit! So cute!

She jumped in and started playing with it right away! I can just hear ''Paging Dr. Alvarez" in the future! :)
Of course she played with some other presents too!

We ended up with a gift card to On The Border/Chili's - gotta love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...