12/11/09

Flashback Friday - Honeymoon.

With all of these freezing cold temps lately I have been thinking about warmer locations. Like Riveria Maya, Mexico where Robert and I spent our honeymoon! I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures from the trip! Here was the view from our balcony - walk out to the beach! Nice.
This is at the Mayan Ruins - they were amazing!

We also went to Xel-Ha which is a huge natural waterpark. Yes, the Toucan is real!

Playa del Carmen had some amazing buildings~
and this bar had swings instead of barstools - so cool!
I forgot how much fun our trip was until I looked at these pictures again! Hopefully we will get to go back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Looks awesome! My sister went there to on her honeymoon. Judah had a Xel-Ha shirt he has long since out grown.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...