11/1/09

Pumpkin Patch.

Elena and I were waiting for Daddy to get home to go to the pumpkin patch. He finally got back on Saturday and we couldn't have asked for a better day, it was gorgeous outside! I remember a few Halloween's when I was little that it snowed! I was so happy it was nice and that Robert made it home because this is something I really wanted to do as a family!


There was so much to do! We played on all the toys!



These pictures were extremely hard to get!

She saw this duck and started quacking and pointing at it~so funny!
Daddy, see the duck?

Then we moved on to the petting zoo. I think this was Elena's favorite part! She sure loves animals.


Next was the big slide!

She started to get a little tired...

but the pumpkin slingshot, cannon and gun livened her right up!She was not afraid of the noise at all, the workers couldn't believe it!

Riding the tricycle with Daddy!
Stopping for a rest with Mommy.
Riding out to pick out our pumpkins.

I like this one!


I just had to put the pumpkin hat on for some cute pictures! Thanks for making it for us Rachel!
I love this one because Robert is in the back picking up a pumpkin too!

Look at her face~she is trying so hard to pick it up! She got so mad when she wasn't able to!

So much fun!

We found two more winners to take home!

I can't wait to see many more years of this picture!
We had so much fun! I'm so glad we were able to start this new family tradition!!!

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't have been a more beautiful day, huh? Such fun! Applejack looks pretty nice, might have to try that next year...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...