11/21/09

Bundled up babe.

Check out this adorable leopard hat!! I got it last year for Elena but it actually fits her better this year. She loves to be outside and the chilly weather doesn't slow her down one bit!
There are also matching mittens which are just too cute! Too bad they only stayed on for about 1 minute! She started trying to shake them off as soon as I put them on her, hence the blurry hands. :)

I'm already starting to see a little attitude from Miss Elena - look at this pose!



I thought I would leave you all with some pictures since it may be a while til I post again, we are heading down to Texas for a week to visit Robert's family. I am really looking forward to it! I will take plenty of pictures and catch you all up on our week as soon as I can! Oh, and please wish us luck since we are driving for 14 hours with Elena! Yikes!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...