11/20/09

Flashback Friday - Roomies.

My junior year at Newman 3 friends and I moved into a house together. It was the first time I had ever lived in a house as opposed to a dorm, or duplex, etc... My 3 friends were Bailey, Josie, and Rowe. We got along great which is a good thing because we all played softball together as well. We had many, many fun times in that house! The reason I am reminiscing about the 4 of us is because we actually all got to see each other this week! Which is rare because Josie and Bails don't live here anymore. Bailey is expecting a little baby boy on Valentine's day so we were able to get together and celebrate! She looks fantastic and is going to be a great mommy! :) Here we are in 2003 at our house:

and here we are in 2009:

Amazing how time flies! We are all married now - interestingly enough we all got married in 2007, each 2 months apart from each other! Me-April, Rowe-June, Josie-August, and Bails in Oct ~how crazy is that?! I have a little one, Bails has one on the way and maybe sometime soon Josie and Rowe will jump on the bandwagon as well! ;) Then we can get all the kiddos together to play! I have many great memories with these girls and wish that I could see them more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...