10/22/09

Flashback Friday - Road Trip!

In honor of my exciting road trip that will be starting this evening with two of my bestest friends ever (Lynette and Lindsay) - I am going to do a flashback all about the 3 of us! Lynette, Lindsay and I have know each other for a long time - they went to elementary school together and then we all went to 6th grade together. In high school we really started to get close and by our senior year we were inseparable!! Some of my fondest memories are with these two friends! We have been through a lot together and it is so amazing that we are still very close! We are traveling to Hermann, Mo to check out their Oktoberfest celebration which just happens to be in The Book which is explained on Lindsay's blog. She gets to highlight some pages from the book and we get to enjoy a weekend together! I am so excited!! Here are some of my favorite pictures of the 3 of us.




Here's to old friends and new adventures!!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you guys have a great time! There's nothing better than old friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it's a great time!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...