9/7/12

Brad's Wedding!

2 weekends ago my good friend Brad got married! I have know Brad since we were in the 3rd grade and am happy (and a little surprised) to say that even thought we don't see each other all the time, we are still very good friends almost 25 years later! We dropped the D-man off at my parents house and enjoyed an evening with our baby girl and a lot of my high school friends! Elena was so excited to get dressed up and hang out with us for the evening.
 
Elena got to be Auntie Linds' date for the evening. :)
One thing I would add to my wedding if I could do it over again would be to have a photo booth! So awesome and so much fun! :) We even caught Elena taking pictures over at it by herself during the reception - hilarious!  
It was really like a mini-high school reunion at the reception! So fun!
 Cheers to Brad and Kim! Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...