9/9/12

Preschool!

~ September 5th, 2012 ~
Miss Elena was so excited to start preschool this year! We switched from Tu/Thu class like last year to M/W/F this year. She has the same teacher but a few different classmates which is great! I surprised her on this morning with pink milk and pink pancakes (with sprinkles!) She LOVED it!
After the pancakes were gobbled up I remembered that Elena had received a little homework project at her open house that I had totally forgotten to have her complete! Whoops - better not make that a habit already! So she got to work drawing away. 
She drew Mommy, Daddy, Dominic and Cooper for her family (Daddy was already at work which is why he was outside the house) and check out her super long orange hair in her self portrait - silly! She drew chicken, shrimp, broccoli, pancakes and ice cream for her favorite things to eat. For her favorite activities she went with swimming, playing dress up and playing with her doll house (pretty darn accurate!).
Then we had a little photo shoot to commemorate the day! (I have no idea where she is getting these poses from!)
 I can't believe how big my baby girl is getting!
 Check out the difference a year makes! It's crazy how fast she is growing! Here is last year's post about her first day if you want to check it out.
I have a feeling this is going to be a great school year for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...