9/6/11

Preschool.

Miss Elena started preschool today!! She was so excited! (In case you can't tell from the pictures!) 
We went and met her teacher last week and they sent home a little project for us to complete with Elena before the first day. A little poster all about me~
This was actually really fun to do with her! Robert and I both got a kick out of her answers to some of the questions and also her drawings! 
 
These were the words she used to describe herself when we asked her what she looked like! :) 
She was so excited when we got to the school. I can't believe how grown up she looked today! 
She walked right into the class, found her hook for her backpack and hardly even turned around to say goodbye! I didn't feel sad at all, just extremely proud and happy for my little girl and this next big step in her life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...