9/26/11

Where do I start?

10 days since my last blog post?? Well we have been very, very busy this month. Let me start back with my college softball teammate Lori's wedding reception. Here is the bride and groom~
Lori and her new hubby Matt, got married in July in Florida. They had all their beautiful pics from the ceremony around for everyone to see. These were the favors - make your own ice cream in a jar - how cool is that??
We ate some yummy food and had some yummy margaritas while we caught up with everyone. 
Then we hit the dance floor! How do these two know how to dance like this already??? Too adorable! 
Nate and Mary
More and more dancing
After a night of dancing barefoot, you end up like this~
and this! 
These two are such goobers! 
A lot of my college teammates and friends were there and we had a blast catching up and hanging out! 
 
As the night went on things got a little crazy!! (Notice how we are pretty much the only ones left?!)
We had a blast celebrating with the wonderful new couple!! Congrats Matt and Lori! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...