9/4/11

Visiting Friends.

We had some out of town visitors the past few weekends. Two of my college roommates/teammates came through Wichita to visit and we made sure to catch up with them before they headed home. First we got to meet Josie's new baby girl, Reese! Elena thought she was pretty adorable!
Elena and I, Emily, Mel, Josie and Reese ~
Then we got to spend some time swimming with Erin, her hubby Trey and their two fun boys, Max and Garrison!  



    
Garrison liked playing with Elena! 
 Max is one cute little chunky monkey! 
 He thought Elena was pretty fun too! 
Mel, Erin and Garrison, Marie, Emily and Elena and I ~
It was so great to see the girls and get to spend some time with their adorable babies! Definitely makes me miss my college days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...