6/12/09

Flashback Friday - Nana and Poppo.

For the 2nd installment of Flashback Friday I thought I would elaborate on a post from Memorial Day about my grandparents. I found this picture at my parents house and I think it is so beautiful. How patriotic does it look? I absolutely love it!
I didn't get to spend very much time with my grandparents and I miss them terribly. The photos and videos that I have of them are great and help me to remember some of the wonderful times that we had together. A funny thing about how they met was that he was dating her roommate but after he met my Grandma he wanted to go out with her! I guess it was love at first sight! Here is the beautiful couple:
Here is another picture of my Poppo and I with "Big Susie" one of my favorite dolls - she was bigger than me! :) I think I was about Elena's age here - close to 8 months. By the way, except for the skinny legs, Elena looks nothing like my baby pictures - in case you were wondering. She definitely looks more like Robert's pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...