2/12/10

Flashback Friday - Valentine's Day.

I remember the 1st Valentine's day that Robert and I were a couple - it was 6 years ago! I was a senior in college at Newman and it was during basketball season. We had a road game that day and we didn't get back into town until late in the evening. Robert had asked me to come over when we got back and when I got over to his house he had a card, some candy and a bottle of wine waiting for me. And best of all, he had cooked me dinner for the very first time - he had made fried rice and teriyaki steak! It was so yummy!! The funny thing is I have been sitting here racking my brain and for the life of me I can't remember what I got for him! Isn't that terrible? His gift was obviously better than mine so maybe I just blocked it out! Ha ha! Here are a couple of my favorite "romantic" pictures that I have of us from when we had our engagement pictures taken.


Happy Valentine's Day Babe! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Hope you guys have a great 6th valentines!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...