2/18/10

Super Suppers.

Last week I got together with a group of "mommy-friends" at Super Suppers. This is a place where you go in and put together meals that you then take home and put in your freezer and thaw out when you want to use them. Very handy when you find that you don't have time to make dinner and/or don't want to pick up something quick and possibly unhealthy for the family. Another great thing is you put it together so if you know that your family won't eat onions, for example, you simply leave them out! 
So now I have 3 meals ready to go in my freezer; Parmesean Chicken with a Creamy Sage Sauce, Santa Fe Baked Cheese Tortellini, and Chicken Cordon Bleu w/ Rice Pilaf- I am really excited to try them out! I also got a small tub of Pumpkin Pie Dip (YUM!) that I hear is very good with graham crackers! Robert and Elena are going to love that one!! Another random fact - Super Suppers actually catered my wedding, and I got many compliments on how great the food was!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...