7/22/12

Last sibling-less Saturday.

Elena is going to have a little brother very soon, so I decided to treat her to a Saturday of fun - her choice! :) I gave her some options for what she wanted to do today and she chose - the water park!! (of course!) :) She had an absolute blast!

 Grandma Teresa came too and Elena of course loved this! I don't think Grandma's get much better than this!! ;)
 Then we let Elena pick lunch - she chose Pacific Coast Pizza, Yum! We even treated her to Orange Leaf after that!
After a long nap (thank goodness!), I gave her one last choice to end the day - dinner. Her pick? Samurai of course! I had a really fun day with my baby girl, now time to gear up for my baby boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...