7/13/12

Insta-Friday.

I've finally joined Instagram! I had been loving eveyone's photos on there forever and then finally realized it had become available on my Android phone! I love all the cool effects you can add to pictures on here. So here are some insta-pics from the past few weeks! Enjoy~
1. indecisive happy hour
2. my little fish
3. most recent purchase for the little man
4. H.O.T.
5. cheese
6. Grandma and Elena swimming
7. loud fireworks
8. sweet tea.yum.
9. lime sherbert is her #1 pick
10. hanging in the backyard
11. butterscotch pie
12. masterpiece for baby brother
13. little helper
14. sweetie
15. my little fish mermaid
16. holy sugar cookie!
17. nice touch marriott
18. new soccer gear

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...