7/12/12

Less than 2 weeks!

My goodness! I am literally in shock that this little guy will be here in less than 2 weeks!! Unbelievable the difference in baby #2 vs baby #1! Besides the entire pregnancy flying by I feel so unprepared for this guy! No nursery ready for him yet, but Elena's was done with months to go til her due date! No clothes washed/hung up ready to be worn yet - I better get on that! (at least the newborn sizes) Need to check and see if I even have any newborn size diapers! Bags for baby and I at the hospital need to be packed. Car seat, swing, changing table, diaper genie, highchair, little baby toys - all need to be ready to go! Sheesh! I think this time around I just know how much of that stuff actually gets used in the first couple of months - hardly any! So I am not too stressed, just starting to get a little antsy and realize I need to get on the ball! I also haven't even had time to think about getting maternity pictures taken of the bump (in fact my little monthly picture log stopped at about 20 weeks - whoopsie!) So here is an updated pic with Miss Elena to show you just how big this little guys is getting!
 
I am so excited, nervous, happy, anxious for my son to get here (it is going to be so hard to get used to saying that!) I just know how much our life is going to change with his arrival. I know in a couple weeks I will say how hard it is to imagine life without him but for now it is so hard to picture what our family of 4 is going to be like!  But I am so, so ready to welcome him into our family! Elena is definitely ready too - she has even started referring to him as "her baby" :) I can't wait to see her as a big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...