7/15/12

Fly a kite.

There has been a kite in my car for the past few months and Elena saw it the other day and insisted that we had to fly it. I can understand why she wanted to, she loved it last time and we honestly haven't done it since! So my Mom and I took her to a nearby park and let her have at it. She was really excited.
As you can tell, she was very serious about getting that kite up into the air!
It probably would have worked a little better on a windier day (hard to believe we actually caught a day with little wind!) but she didn't care and had an absolute blast. These pictures aren't the greatest but I can totally see the joy on her face in them so I love 'em! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...