7/18/12

Nursery Inspiration.

I found an adorable rug at Target and have decided to use it as a starting point for the little guy's nursery. Mind you, the nursery is no where near being finished! (maybe by the time he turns 6 months!-lol) But I think we have a good start on decorating it when it is ready! I decided it would be fun to let Elena help with some decorating by doing a couple paintings for the walls. She was pumped!! And now wants to make some for her own room! The 3 main colors I wanted were green, orange and light blue - so instead of ending up with brown, I decided to break them up and only let her do one color at a time. Worked like a charm! ;) 
 She is so proud of her paintings!
And here are a few other things for the nursery, including the rug I was talking about as well as my Mom and I's 1st attempt at a quilt! (More to follow on that little project!)
Less than a week to go!!! And with the forecast of many 100+ degree days coming up I think I am even more ready for this little guy to be in my arms instead of my belly!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...