7/5/09

Happy 4th!

We had a very fun and relaxing 4th of July this year! We spent it with close friends and family and had a great time! We started off the day at the park in Park City where they were having some fun little activities. I have some pictures but just happened to leave our camera at our next stop, the lake with Nate and Mary. So it looks like I may have to do a second 4th of July post when I get it back. Lucky for all of you I just happen to have 2 cameras! Here is a picture of my parents with us.

Elena playing with the streamers that mommy just popped on her - shortly after she tried to eat them!

Daddy setting "Elena sized fireworks" - she was not a big fan of the large ones (lots of shaking and screaming!)

But the little ones she was really starting to like.

Our neighborhood had a block party that all the families came out for. While we were hanging out a fire truck rolled down our street - pretty cool!

Then they raised the ladder and started the hose for all the kiddos to run through.

It was really neat and all the kids were going crazy!

Grandma Teresa decided she and Elena needed to cool off. I love this picture!!

It's hard to tell by the above picture but Elena really liked it and they even went back again!

Look at that crazy wet hair!

Then they went down to play in the puddles that the hose had made.


Time to dry off and put on a new outfit - luckily mommy just happened to have another 4th of July outfit ready! :)

Next it was time for the fireworks! Let me tell you Robert gets so excited to shoot them off! When I get the other camera I will show you all the contraption he made to shoot off multiple shells at once. Park City goes a little firework crazy on the 4th - it is an amazing sight to see! Here is a sample:

Happy 4th of July!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you had a "back-up" 4th of July outfit for her! I had one for each of my kids in the diaper bag too! (Very cute little dress, btw)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...