7/31/09

Flashback Friday - Rizzo and MoDee.

Or Rowe and Mols or any other nicknames we used to have! :) Sarah and I have been friends for a long time. We immediately became close our freshman year of college and lived together for 5 years after that! Let me tell you that is a true test of friendship! She is like a sister to me and I have been thinking about her and spending a lot of time with her this past week so I thought I would share some oldies but goodies of us.
Ahhh....freshman year.




Sophomore year - 1st time we lived together. I remember we went and got Panera potato soup and brought it back for our 1st meal there! We also had to "borrow" some spoons from Panera since we had no silverware!!!!

Junior year -- gotta love Jenga, and if you knew us back then you would understand we weren't posing in this picture - it was our dance we always did to the song "Ballin' Out of Control"!


and of course Senior year...this was at Disney World!
and graduation...
and our trip with some other good friends to Vegas!!

Sarah is and will always be one of my best friends!

Love you Rowe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...