7/26/09

Steph's Baby Shower.

Yesterday was my good friend Stephanie's baby shower. She and her 3 sisters, including one of my best friends Lynette, are really my "unbiological" sisters. They have pretty much been my 2nd family since high school! Steph is having a sweet baby girl due on Sept 6. Here is the mommy to be - she looks so great!!

Practicing with Elena. :)

Steph and I.

A very adorable diaper cake!

I thought this was a cute idea for decorations.

Elena's cute little yellow outfit.
Elena playing with Stephanie and her mom Juanita.

Me, Rachel, Stephanie, Lynette and Lindsay.
Later that evening we went to Granite City for dinner with everyone.


Elena is ready to eat! -- I think Linds is too! :)

My "sisters" and I! -- I look like a giant!
All the girlies! Linds, Steph, Laura, Nettie, Rachie, Me and Wayna.
They all live in KC so we don't get to see each other that often. It was so great to see them! I miss them already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...