7/31/09

Play date - My Gym.

Today we had a play date at My Gym with our friends from StrollerFit that we work out with! This place is so cool for little kiddos! Elena had a hay day with all the stuff there was to do! We started out on the trampoline - not sure if she liked it or the fact there was a mirror right in front of her!
Then we moved on to this giant octagon.
Sabrina and I had a great idea for Lunden and Elena, too bad this only held them for about 2 seconds!
Playing with Skylyn and Kate.
On to the ball pit! Elena's fave once again!
Sinking in the balls!
Even more stuff to explore!

There were too many big kids in the ball pit so we made a mini one for the little ones. Look how hard she is focusing here - she even has her tongue out!



Though she doesn't look to thrilled here - she loved jumping on this with me!
Starting to wind down. (Finally!) I was tired just from chasing her around!
But we can't leave without one more trip to the ball pit!!
Ummm....are you just going to leave me here?
What a fun day for Elena!

1 comment:

  1. Hiiii!
    How crazy that you found me! Of course I remember you. :) Thanks for your comment & your link - cute blog! Elena is so cute! I'm glad you're doing well - thanks for re-connecting!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...