3/12/10

Progress.

I've had a few people ask how the kitchen project is going lately so I thought I would show you our progress. We decided to take out the cabinet above our stove and put a plate rack in ~ I love it!!
Robert decided to do an open cabinet for our glasses and put glass doors in to showcase them. I really like how it makes things seem more open.
We have also added some pull out drawers for better storage - so handy!
Robert built this spice rack and saved us about $70 by doing it on his own!
The next big step is to tackle this~
Our awkward open area next to the fridge that has turned into a plastic-shelved storage area that also happens to hold Cooper's dog food and our recycling bin too. Robert is building us a wooden pantry to match the rest of the cabinets to hold all of this stuff and more - it is going to be awesome!!
Finally getting closer to the end!!

2 comments:

  1. that looks awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handy guy! This is looking so good - that last project is going be the icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...