3/8/10

Fun filled weekend!

This weekend was spent celebrating Lynette's 28th birthday! After Robert, Linds and I got into town we had dinner and then got ready to head down to the Power and Light District in KC. Here are all the girls ready to head out. What a good looking group of ladies!


The set up of the district is pretty awesome - there is a big outdoor area that is open and there are several bars around the perimeter. We went to a couple different bars and danced the night away!


As you can see it was a pretty long night~lol! We had a blast though. The next day I really wanted to go to Tanner's, we used to have one in Wichita and they always had the best chicken nachos! I was dying to have them again! They weren't quite as good as I remembered but still very yummy.


Stephanie also dropped by that afternoon so we could see baby Jensen! She is so adorable!!
I also must mention that while we were at Price Chopper I found my favorite almonds!! Blue Diamond brand Vanilla Bean flavored almonds - they are the best!! I used to be able to find them at Target in Wichita but haven't been able to for months. I was super excited!! :)

On Saturday night we went out to dinner and then went bowling.


Did you notice that we are all wearing tank tops with Cardigans? I dubbed us the Cardi Party that evening! Ha ha! By the way, Lynette has a small obsession with cardigans!!

Lynette and her man, Dave.

Some friends of ours from high school, James and Brad, came by the bowling alley to hang out. It was very good to see them!

Happy Birthday Lynette!!
Though we had a blast with Lynette, we were so happy to get home to our little munchkin! We missed her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...