3/29/10

Blog-iversary!

Well, it has officially been a whole year since I started this blog!! How insane is that? It has gone by so fast and I can't tell you how glad I am that I started it! I now have 176 posts to prove just how much I love it - ha ha! I have so many fun memories and pictures to look back on that I just know would have never made it into an album or scrapbook! If you are thinking about doing your own blog I say go for it - I am so happy that I did! :) Now I am looking forward to another year of blogging and hopefully turning what I have so far into a book!
Do you have any favorite posts or things that you like about my blog? I would love to hear it!

1 comment:

  1. i love your blog. especially now that you never come to strollerfit. any post with pictures of elena are my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...