3/18/10

Softball.

Since today was so beautiful outside, I decided to take Elena to her 1st college softball game! Of course I had to take her to watch my alma mater, Newman University, play! Marie and my mom came along to watch the Jets too. I always forget how much I miss playing until I am back at that field ~ then I remember just how much I really do miss it!! Elena seemed to enjoy watching the game.
She did get a little antsy so we let her run around in the batting cage and play.
Hmmm...is that an airplane or a foul ball you two?
Need to stretch before we throw! :)
Maybe she will be a pitcher just like her mommy!!

Newman didn't play too well today, but it was so nice to be outside at a ball field! It is going to be so much fun watching Elena when she starts playing sports!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...