3/11/10

Flashback Friday - Primas.

Prima is Spanish for cousin - and that is what my flashback is about today. Last Thanksgiving everyone in Robert's family kept telling us how much Elena looked like Robert's brother's little girl Julyssa. We stayed at his brother's house and when I saw this old picture of Julyssa I could totally see what they were talking about! This is Julyssa and Elena at 6 months old~

Wow! I would say there is a family resemblance there don't ya think? It is going to be very interesting to see if Elena continues to look like Julyssa as she grows!

We are very excited because Julyssa, Robert's brother and his wife and Grandma Victoria are all coming to see us this weekend! We can't wait until they get here tomorrow!!!! Yay - we haven't seem them since Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...