3/30/10

Happy Birthday Dad!

Not only was yesterday Elena's 1/2 birthday, but it was also my Dad's birthday! So what did we do? Pretty much the same thing as last year! :) As you know my Dad will use any reason to go eat at Sumo so that is what we did. This year, Elena got to sign the card for him - and only got a small amount of ink on her lovely white shirt! Check out her 1st ponytail!! I love it!!

Marie, Clyde, Twila and CJ all came to help celebrate!

The food was so yummy!I think we may have had the same cook as last year! What are the odds? :) Elena was a little scared this time - I can't really blame her it is so loud and noisy in there! But she got better throughout the meal.


You know how the cook uses the fake "ketchup" and squirts it at someone as a joke? Well Robert was the victim this time and it was so hilarious - he almost jumped out of his chair! I missed it actually happening but did get a pic of everyone laughing at him!

Happy Birthday Dad and Grandpa!! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...