5/9/09

Biggest Loser.

For the past 4 months I have been competing in a "Biggest Loser" competition through StrollerFit. My friend/trainer Tonya Wells is the owner and instructor and she does workout classes that you can take your baby too. It is so great to be able to take Elena along with me when I workout -- and the workouts are tough too! If you are interested check out her website: www.strollerfit.com/wichita. She decided to start this competition back in January to help people get started living healthier lifestyles. I have definitely changed MANY of my habits and have come a long way. This Saturday we had a celebration and the winner was announced! We had 1 mile run/walk followed by a picnic at the park.
Here is Elena ready for some banana:

Elena loves being outside!!
The three of us:




Elena and Daddy:
After we ate we headed to the swings:
Now I am sure you are wondering who won and I am happy to announce that I got 3rd place! I am so competitive and I was a little dissapointed in getting 3rd but I was still very happy with how well I did! I lost 28 pounds, 14% body fat and 28 inches!! Here is the proof- check out my before and after:


Quite a transformation - I totally look pregnant in the first picture! I feel really good and it is from being consistent - no crazy fads! I try to stay around 1500-1600 calories a day have been much more active - at least 5x a week I do some sort of exercise. I have a little more to go but wanted to share my success so far!

1 comment:

  1. I knew you were looking SKINNY at the last Bunco! That's quite an accomplishment in such a short amount of time!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...