5/22/09

Stairmaster.

The other night Robert, Elena and I were down in the basement together. Robert was in the back room working on the trim and Elena and I were playing and waiting for the Pizza Hut guy to bring us dinner. :) I heard a knock so I ran upstairs to get the yummy pasta and when I turned around Elena was looking up at me not from the floor but two stairs higher!! Oh my gosh-I guess I have quite the little daredevil!! I couldn't believe that she had done that on her own! I ran down the stairs and just as I got to her she decided she needed a break and was about to lean back and fall down the stairs, whew -- just in time!! Amazing how you can't take your eyes off of her for even a minute. So I grabbed the video camera and Robert got behind Elena and she - on her own - climbed up all 13 of the stairs in our basement! She is unbelievable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...