5/19/09

Happy Birthday Linds!

Last Friday was one of my best friend's birthday - Lindsay, who I have known since 6th grade! We didn't really have a chance to hang out over the weekend with all the graduations but we did manage to keep up a tradition that has been 3 (or maybe 4, we are debating on that) years running. We always go to Mort's for martinis on the Monday closest to her birthday. It was a beautiful day for the patio and we had a blast!
The Birthday Girl:

One of her presents - her favorite bottle of wine!
Moscato D'Asti if anybody would like to try it, it is fabulous!

Robert and I with Linds:

Marie and I:
Kylie, Linds and I:
Lindsay's little brother even made it out! It took quite a while to finally get him to smile in a picture though.

There was a chalkboard in the bathroom so I went ahead and wrote a little birthday note to Linds!
Checking out our tabs at the end of the night...kinda scary!
Finishing the night with our favorite martini - the Peppermint Patty!

Happy Birthday Lindsay! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...