5/29/09

Scary Beary.

So I told you I would post about Scary Beary so here it goes...On a trip back from visiting Robert's family in Texas we came across a little carnival. Those of you that know Robert and I know how extremely competitive we are. There was a basketball shooting game with a really cute stuffed bear with a Longhorns sweatshirt on. So of course we had to win it for Elena. After several attempts (mainly Robert missing) I finally put in the winning shot! So of course I am still rubbing that one in his face! Here is Mr. Beary:

So I'm sure you are wondering why we think he is Scary. Well Robert likes to use this very strange voice when he is playing with Beary and Elena. It almost sounds like the voice someone would use when trying to lure small children with puppies or candy. "Hi Elena, Come give me a hug" -- you can imagine the voice I am sure. The funny thing is Elena absolutely loves it! And when Robert talks in that voice she immediately searches the room for Beary. It is really cute! Last weekend, while Elena was sleeping, Beary decided to join our party:

He even played Sequence with us!
Lynette's boyfriend for the night...

Beary had a lot of fun!
Beary met a lot of new friends, he was sad to see Anthony and Marisol go.
The sad thing is I don't have any pictures of Elena and Beary...even though he is her favorite toy!

1 comment:

  1. I've only heard Linds' version of Scary Beary's voice - and that was scary enough for me! Maybe Lindsay and Robert have past secret lives as pedophiles or something...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...