5/10/09

1st Mother's Day.

My mother and I have a tradition of going to Botanica on Mother's day. We both love the flowers and it is always so beautiful there. My grandfather Dominic (her dad) also really enjoyed gardening and flowers and I think that is another reason why we love to go there.
A look at how things have changed in the past couple of years.
Mother's day 2007:
2008: - Yep that's Elena in the belly!
and 2009: - How great to have Elena join in and become a part of our tradition!
Our first stop was the Pansy house -- so pretty!

Grandma Teresa with Elena:
Me and Elena:

Then we ventured out into the gardens:
Love the view!

Elena loved looking at the water:

Fountains are so beautiful:
My baby and I:
The three of us:
I love you Mom! Thank you for a great 1st Mother's Day! I am looking forward to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...