5/4/09

Crawling!

Yes, my 7 month old baby learned how to crawl in these past couple of days! Wow -- she is growing up so fast it is just amazing! I thought I would share a little video so you could all see this milestone.



Although she has learned this she doesn't really like to crawl too much yet, she would much rather be standing or trying to walk! I have never seen someone want to stand all the time! She especially likes pulling herself up and standing in her crib all by herself. We had to drop the mattress down because she is doing it every time we put her in it. Looks like she is officially mobile!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Congratulations Molly! What a beautiful baby you have.
    -Lacy

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...