4/27/09

2 years.

Two years ago today Robert and I were married. :) I can't believe how much has changed in two years! We obviously have a beautiful new baby girl - Miss Elena! But we have grown so much in the past two years and our bond has become even stronger. I love him every bit as much as I did then and am so thankful that he is in my life. For my friends and family who weren't present at our wedding, I though I would post some of my favorite pictures from our wedding day.

 





 

Almost all of these were taken by our photographer, Brandi Coldwell, who owns Captured Expressions Photography. She did a great job and I would highly reccomend her to anyone looking for a photographer -- http://www.capturedexpressionsphotography.com/ -- she also did our engagement, maternity and new baby pics too!
Happy Anniversary babe! I love you and am looking forward to many more years and adventures to come!

2 comments:

  1. Your wedding looks like it was beautiful, I wish I could have been there. Congratulations on your two year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Molly! Great pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...