4/4/09

3 Amigos.

Yesterday my good friends Mary and Sabrina came over for lunch and for our kiddos to play. Mary's baby is Drake and he was born 4 days after Elena and Sabrina's little man is Lunden and he is 6 weeks older. It had been a while since we have gotten the three of them together and it is so funny to see them interact with eachother!! We forgot how much fun we have when we are all together ~ we are definitley going to make this a more regular event!

Drake, Elena and Lundy:
Lunden and Elena: The boys:I love naked babies! They look so cute! Elena and Drake:This one is adorable but I think the funniest thing is that the tail on the blanket totally looks like Drake's hair sticking up!! :)
It is amazing how fast they grow! This is from the last time we were all together, about 3 months ago. I think it is safe to say that Elena still feels the same about boys - the have cooties!!!!
The boys are so much more laid back than Miss Elena. I have a bad feeling she is going to be a little Diva when she is a toddler!! Guess we will see. :)

And of course I must mention that my wonderful hubby whipped up some yummy sushi for us~ it was sooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...