4/11/09

Answered prayers.

My Aunt Marge and Uncle Jim were in town for an anniversary celebration and it was so special to see them. About 6 months ago my aunt was diagnosed with cancer and has been through lots of very tough chemo treatments. I, as well as many of our friends and family members, have been constantly praying and asking God to give her strength to get through this extremely tough battle. She had her 6th and final treatment about a month ago and last week went for her follow-up doctors appointment, where her CT scan showed no sign of cancer!!! What a tremendous blessing! Thanks to all who have had my aunt in your prayers! She is an amazingly strong woman and I am extremely grateful she has made it though the chemo treatments. Now we just need to keep praying that it stays away!
Elena and I with my aunt and uncle:
My Mom and Aunt Marge:
Robert with my uncle and dad, at least Uncle Jim gave me a smile!:
And I just had to throw this picture in - Miss Elena picking out her dinner from the menu! Too cute!:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...