4/5/12

Besties.

Last weekend I got to take a trip up to visit a couple of my best friends. I needed to be in Topeka for work on Monday, so I arranged it so that I could hang with Linds - at her new house in Topeka, and Lynette - a quick day trip on Sunday! It was so great to spend time with both of them. I miss them so much, and usually don't realize how much until I spend some time with them! Hopefully one (or both!) of them will move back to Wichita soon! Linds let me crash at her place on Sat and Sun night - the only condition was that Kya (see below) got to snuggle with me whenever she wanted! ;) Not a problem, my friend! She is so cute!
 On Sunday, Lindsay was participating in a race, so I headed up north a little farther to see Nettie! I hadn't seen her since her wedding back in Nov, so this was a much overdue trip! I also got to meet her new nephew, Owen. He was born just a week and a half ago and was wide awake the whole time we were there!
 He was so sweet - makes me so excited about meeting my little man in just a few short months! Jensen, the big sister, was so proud to show off her baby brother and her new big girl room and bed! She is the sweetest little girl, and is such a good big sister already!
 After that, Lynette and I headed out for lunch and some shopping. We decided to hit up a nail salon for some pedi's to finish up the day. The salon did a good job but man, they were the
S-L-O-W-E-S-T ever!!! We passed the time chatting and catching up. As well as laughing about the mannequin hands showing nail designs...
I'm not really sure why we found this so hilarious...but I was laughing sooo hard I was crying! (As you can see below!) It has been such a long time since I had laughed that hard!! :)
Last stop for the day was for some self serve yogurt. Pretty much the best thing ever no matter what the name of the place is called! ;) I think I will be hitting places like this up all summer!
Thank you ladies for the fun times this weekend! We need to get together again as soon as possible!! Love you girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...