4/15/12

Easter 2012.

When Easter Sunday rolled around Elena was so excited to show off her Easter dress! (This girl LOVES dresses!) She does look pretty stinking cute though!
My parents came over for lunch, dying eggs and hunting them over and over again in the backyard. They brought E an Easter basket that she was thrilled with!
 We also put one together for her too - not spoiled. at all. :) Each time she would pull something out she would say "Oh my favorite! I've been wanting this!!" It was pretty adorable.
 Then we let her get to dying eggs. (Her hands ended up more dyed than the eggs though!) 
 Hunting, hunting, hunting...
My Mom had a few turns hunting for eggs too; Robert cooked some amazing fajitas; a quick family pic; somehow every year my Dad ends up carrying Elena's Easter basket for her. :)
Happy Easter - from Elena (guess we need to work on those S's a little more!)
My favorite picture from the day~
 Happy Easter from our family to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...