4/9/12

Preschool Easter Party.

This year I was the room mom for the Easter party in Elena's class. Which means I was in charge of the activity for the kiddos. I searched and searched on the Internet (mainly Pinterest - lol) and decided on a shaving cream egg painting activity. I found the idea on this blog. I decided to give it a test run with E a couple days before to make sure I knew what I was getting into! ;)
Step 1: Cover a tray with shaving cream
Step 2: drop paint onto shaving cream
Step 3: Swirl until your kiddo is happy (I ended up using plastic forks with her class)
 Note - if you swirl too much it doesn't look as good. Looks like one color instead of many.
Step 4: Push down a piece of card stock onto the swirls and then lift up.
Step 5: Let dry briefly
 Step 6: Squeegee away the shaving cream and the paint is left behind
 Then you are left with a pretty decorated egg, for cards, decorations or whatever! Elena loved it so I knew her class would too!
Here they are in action. Good thing I had Robert and some other Moms there to help me out!
 Ta-da! Pretty cute if I do say so!
The kids LOVED them! Here they are all looking and comparing their eggs - too funny! I think we may have to do this again with different shapes for other holidays!
Then it was down to the gym for some egg hunting!
 Back to the room for a snack and story!
 It was a blast being with her at school for this party! I am so glad that Robert and I were able to make it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...