6/21/09

My Dad.

Happy Father's Day to my dad Sam! I love him very much. He has been a great dad all these years and now he is an amazing Grandpa to Elena and that just makes me love him even more!


Look at Miss Elena ready to walk -- I'm sure she will be before I know it!

I got him a mug with Elena's picture on it and a cute onesie for her to wear that says Grandpa's Sweetheart.

And guess where my dad wanted to go...yup Sumo! Big surprise! We also went with the Pickett's and their folks, who had never been. They thought it was pretty entertaining!
What a difference 3 months makes, my very 1st blog also included a trip to Sumo! Elena has changed so much since then! She was very into watching the cook do his thing. She was also yelling at him too! Vey funny!



Happy Father's Day Dad! I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...