6/19/09

Flashback Friday - 40th Anniversary.

This Friday I want to take time to congratulate my Aunt Marge and Uncle Jim on their upcoming 40th Wedding Anniversary!! I have talked about them in previous posts as you may have seen. They are a wonderful couple and have always been a big part of my life. I love and respect them so much. They have been through a lot these past 40 years and have still managed to maintain a truly happy relationship with each other and I really look up to them for that. They were married on June 21, 1969. Isn't this a great picture?

This one is so adorable - the candid ones are always the best, they really capture the emotion at the time!

And here is a recent one from a trip they took to the Grand Tetons - their pictures we so beautiful! I would love to go sometime!

On Sunday their online announcement will be available which tells more about how they met, has pictures and you can even sign their guest book to tell them congratulations - just type "Pickett" in to search for their page. Congratulations to them and here's to many more happy years together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...