10/30/09

Flashback Friday - Halloween.

This year for Halloween I don't think Robert and I will be dressing up. :( He has been out of town and I have been so busy at work that I haven't even had time to think about a costume. So I thought I would flashback to my favorite costume combo that we have done in the past. 2 years ago I was a border patrol agent and he was an illegal immigrant! How funny is that?! We went down to Old Town to hang out and pretty much everyone wanted their picture with the two of us! We had a blast!
This year is going to be a blast too though because it is the first where Elena will get to participate a little more. I'm not sure if we will take her trick or treating or not, we will have to see how the weather is. I have a feeling we will probably just put her costume on and let her run around the house and hand out candy. :) I am very excited for tomorrow and carving pumpkins and just hanging out with my two favorite people! Last year Miss Elena was 1 month old!! Wasn't she a darling little ghost?
Happy Halloween everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that costume - made me truly laugh out loud :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...