10/9/09

Flashback Friday - Oct. Birthdays!

There are a lot of birthday's in October in our family. My mother's birthday is Oct 10 and check out this cute picture from her 2nd birthday!!

Her sister Marge's birthday is exactly a week later on the 17th. When my mom was born my aunt got to bring her home from the hospital on her birthday, and she was pretty excited about that. (I'm really glad we don't have to stay a week after delivery anymore!!) Here is my mother's 1st birthday. Miss Marjorie doesn't look too happy about this new little girl and her very close birthday!

But as they grew up and shared more and more birthdays they began to enjoy celebrating them together!! Talk about sisterly love. :)


Happy Birthday to my mom and my aunt! I love you both very much!
...and of course I can't leave out my favorite birthday boy!! My hubby's birthday is on the 12th of October. Wasn't he a little cutie?! I think I can see some of Elena in the 2nd one!!
Happy Birthday Babe! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely see some of Elena in that photo of Robert! What a cute little guy he was! Happy Birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...