10/19/09

Riverside.

These last two days have been just beautiful!! Now this is the kind of fall weather that I like! Forget about that 40 degree cold crap~ give me the mid 60's anytime! We just had to go to the park! I decided to take Elene to Riverside Park since we hadn't been there. There were so many people enjoying the great weather!

Elena is showing me a tiny rock in this picture. Shortly after I was fishing it out of her mouth!

I put her on this bench for a quick picture and her face is totally saying "Are you kidding me? I can't just sit here!"

That's more like it ~ she wasn't even that interested in the playground equipment, she just wanted to run around and around and around!

She did manage to find this fun thing to play on.


We took one more ride on the swings before we headed out.
She would not sit still for anything! She was way to excited to be out of the house and in some nice weather! I caught this brief pause at the top of the stairs before she took off again.
She ran so much I thought her little legs were going to fall off! It took about 5 minutes in the car and she was asleep. Hopefully there will be a few more nice days like this before it cools off for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...